Citation du jour

1‏/3‏/2008

Can you read this ...

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't

هناك 4 تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

it's fnnuy : i raed it and tihs mkae me too hpapy ...but is taht rael taht my bairn is 50% faestr tahn the ohtres???i dnot thnik so

غير معرف يقول...

it's the same for me!
and i think it was because i don't want to make effort, and read completely the word, so it's because I'm lazy:p

غير معرف يقول...

7amdoulah ya rabbi je fais partir des 55%. I have a strong mind

Unknown يقول...

malla jaw mo5i 9wéyy :D